Exchange Quay Has Transformed
It has always been a highly desirable address, but a phased £10m modernisation programme has seen Exchange Quay become an outstanding environment in which to work.
The changes have created a coherent family of buildings in a waterside setting with shared outside spaces as dynamic as the newly refurbished interiors.
People-focused and progressive in nature, the upgrade is designed to improve people’s working lifestyle by creating a more impressive and contemporary working environment.
- Modern reception areas
- Re-modelled service cores with upgraded toilets, lifts and lobbies
- Fully refurbished Grade A offices suites with panoramic views
- On-site gymnasium, coffee shop, restaurant and post office
- Enhanced direct path to Metrolink station
- New green pedestrian-friendly landscape
- Planted green walls, pavilions and sheltered gardens
- Contemporary porticos to each building entrance
- Dedicated cycle paths and secure bike storage
- On-site management and FM team